[pct-l] Manhunt Closes PCT in Piutes

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sat Aug 8 14:31:11 CDT 2015

Not old news to me, not all of us are on Facebook as hard as that is to believe so please post here also.

Diarmaid “Irish” Harmon
irishharmon at comcast.net
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"