[pct-l] resupply

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:58:33 CDT 2015

That worked fine for many of us.  Get Yogi's guide so you'll know which
towns have good resupply and which have poor choices and mail your boxes to
those stops that are only a convenience mart or worse.  The nice thing
about doing some of it as you go is that whatever food you're becoming
tired of, you can replace with something new.  Many folks do the entire
trail simply shipping boxes throughout their hike.   When they get to a
good resupply stop they ship to the next few towns and then do it all over
again when they get to another good store.  This does take up much of your
nero or zero day however, often time you'd rather be relaxing.  But it's
perfectly doable.

Have a great hike!

Shroomer