[pct-l] cracked heels

Betty Wheeler bettywheeler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:57:31 CDT 2015

Or this might work on cracked heels:
http://www.amazon.com/Nexcare-112-Crack-MMM112-Category/dp/B0000DH8OW/

But I try to avoid heel crack by applying a product like Joshua Tree
Climbing Salve at night after cleaning my feet and before putting on
sleeping socks; and in the morning, I typically apply something like Gurney
Goo to the heels of my feet before hiking.

Supposedly, the climbing salve “moisturizes and promotes healing without
softening calluses that the body produces for protection.”  Or Skurka
recommends and sells this, which is similar:
http://andrewskurka.com/product/bonnies-balms-climbers-salve-2-oz/. The
U.S. distributor for Gurney Goo is here: http://www.pxtkayaks.com/gurneygoo/

A lot of my brain power is devoted to thinking about how to keep my feet
happy!

Betty