[pct-l] Top thru hike shoes

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 20 22:49:04 CDT 2015

Once again I'll sing the praises of Spenco I solo -- the plain flat ones. Firmer than Dr. Scholls but all I need. Spencos last for years compared to weeks for the latter.

And repeat myself -- the plain flat ones with NO arch support. I buy the largest size and trim to fit my feet and shoes.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.