[pct-l] Kickoff

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:10:01 CDT 2015

KICKOFF!!!!!

It's almost time. To all who will be there---come by the ALDHAWEST  table. It will be staffed by long distance hikers who love to answer questions,would never dismiss or laugh at anyone's fears and concerns. Ask us anything. Our whole purpose is to support people in their hiking dreams. We've all done the PCT. Some multiple times. Talk to us about other trails too!!! We've done thousands and thousands of miles all over North America. And remember the Gathering is in Oregon this year. It's in Sept. Look for date at Aldhawest.org.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone