[pct-l] Worried About My Knees

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:28:25 CDT 2015

Dan,  out of all the long distance trails the PCT is probably the most knee
friendly.  That say it may not be for you.  My recommendation would be to
just go for it and see how you do.  Worst case you will decide you can't do
it but you will still have a great time on the trail when you can.

I think if you start a Campo you will figure out within a few days if the
southern part of the trail is for you.  Luckily there are multiple places
to bail back to civilization in this section.

Go out, start doing whatever you planned (thru?, or long section?) and if
you make it you had a great trip.  If you have to bail because your knees
can't take it you still had a great trip - it's all attitude.....  There
are no bad days out on the trail....

Day-Late