[pct-l] It had to come sooner or later......

Ann Gerckens anngerckens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:14:01 CDT 2015

In 1988, Jumpstart and his bride has several supply airdrops on the AT,
including a hot pizza.  When I met them in Bastian, they'd had their last
airdrop due to distance from their sons home airfield.  One of the tasks
for the day was to mail home the last parachute.

HiOctane! Thanks for pointing out the date on this post.  I admit I leaped
straight to outrage about my wilderness experience being diminished.  : }

SPLAT!