[pct-l] Camping at Campo (Trouble)

James Vesely JVesely at sstinternational.com
Tue Apr 7 08:22:35 CDT 2015

I would imagine if I were a person crossing the border that I would have a pretty good chance of making it if I were to dress up as a  PCT hiker, backpack, umbrella, Cascadia shoes and all.

Maybe the border patrol agents have come across this and maybe when people  moon them they are immediately removed as suspicious.  :)