[pct-l] Eagle Creek alternate route

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 00:19:08 CDT 2015

Yes.  Plenty of camping, but popular trail so if your traveling through on the weekend, with good weather, stop early at the first good site you find. This is one of the most exciting and gorgeous alternate routes on the PCT.  I was laughing out loud, with joy, as I was approaching Tunnel Falls and I was hiking alone.  I would have appeared to others as another mental health, societal casualty.  Except, of course, not to another PCT hiker who would have understood perfectly.  Mountain Mike