[pct-l] Top thru hike shoes

Dan McKean danlmarmot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:05:44 CDT 2015

I'll give a -1 on the Lone Peaks, oddly enough because of toe room.  It wasn't tall enough, and the top of my big toes were constantly pushing.

Shoes are very personal.  Try many pairs, different styles, don't buy into marketing buzzwords.

I use Solomon XA Pro 3Ds last year for Long Sierra hikes.  This year I'm using Hoka Stinson ATRs, which are working great.

(danl) marmot, at mile 300, and ready for a hot bath