[pct-l] Water

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:08:42 CDT 2015

Don't know how you can check but I would love that. This hike I seem to be drinking so much more water than I ever did before. That section from Hwy 10 to Guffy normally requires me to carry a gallon. This time I am taking 6 liters. Don't like to use the caches but it would be nice to know if there is additional water if I need it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning from Canyon Pass.
To everyone out here ,may I suggest, keep moving as fast as you can. Right now,most of the seasonal water sources are there. But, the small ones won't last two weeks more.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone