[pct-l] Ocean Views from the PCT?

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:13:48 CDT 2014

My opinion only. Worth less than you paid for it.

The Pacific Ocean and the Pacific Crest are two unique areas. Having spent
a lot of time in both areas, I will just say that the two are completely
different animals, each with their own different attitudes, feelings, and
experiences.

Not seeing the ocean from the Pacific Crest never made the experience of
being where I was any less fantastic. All I can see out my window right now
are trees. I know there is more past them, but they are a wonder to behold,
and I always find something new and interesting about them, every time I
look.

--
Luce Cruz