[pct-l] Oregon in April?

Susanna Damgaard susanna.damgaard at gmail.com
Thu May 29 12:33:47 CDT 2014

> Eric wrote the best response to this.  Gotta think about your quality of
> life for all of those days.  Also, keep in mind that most people move a LOT
> slower in snow--you may not be able to do 25+ mile days through continuous
> snow.

I hiked the AT with a grad school deadline and worried about my pace all
the time for 5 months and 1 week.  I hiked the PCT with no deadline in 5
months, 2 weeks.  We strolled through a sunny September in Washington.  I
can't tell you how much nicer that was than rushing.  Just my 2 cents.

THE DARKNESS!
AT 09
LT 11
PCT 12