[pct-l] Disrespect of the PCT

Karl Jorgensen twizstix at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:43:56 CDT 2014

when i sent my post i was not saying that there was anything wrong with the
water cachers or the trail angels.    My whole thought was that these
should not be depended on.   If they happen, then it is good,  but the
trail should be hiked as if they were not there.   It is the surprises that
really make the impression and make the hike very enjoyable.    But this is
just my opinion and my thinking.   If someone wants to put water out   or
provide some angeling, it will make the trip more enjoyable for others.
BUT THIS SHOULD NOT BE EXPECTED.   Maybe this is just me.

jorgy pct 06