[pct-l] My disrespect on the PCT

Karl Jorgensen twizstix at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:01:18 CDT 2014

Iceaxe    i really like what you put here.     I think we can all relate to
this very much.   But i also think that this conversation has a lot of
merit in making us look at what is happening on the trail and how much it
is being supported and the support is being relied on by the ones hiking.

jorgy   pct 06