[pct-l] Needs to be said

Luis Velasco velascoluis at cox.net
Thu May 22 12:35:29 CDT 2014

While I certainly don¹t condone the leaving of trash, leaving a note of
who they are and their reason for leaving the trash was a gutsy more.
I¹ve cleaned trails for years, and I¹ve yet to see ³any note;² folks just
dump and leave.

Hunting down the author might a successful, but it simply tells others ³If
you intend to dump your trash no matter how good your intentions, then
³don¹t leave any evidence.²²  Makes you kind of wonder why people don¹t
leave notes on your car after running into it in a parking lot.

- Luis