[pct-l] for your planning: Major El Nino later this year

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 18:26:49 CDT 2014

Hey Brick ...does that mean there might be water in Section-A in December?

  On a serious note, I couldn't find a previous post you had on recommendations for SoCal in the winter.  The family is talking about getting out of the rain this Christmas for a couple weeks and I'm thinking it might be a great opportunity to finally hike a section outside of WA/OR.
I'm not up for challenging B or C elevation and know A is ...depending on winter storms but, any advice or recommendations you can share would be welcomed.

.cj