[pct-l] Senior Hiking Buddy - Part 2

Jane Dods runkitty35 at pacinfo.com
Fri May 16 12:13:03 CDT 2014

Hello again -

I'm a 78-year-old hiker who posted a notice about a week ago seeking a
buddy to join me from Tuolumne Meadows to Mt. Whitney.  At that time I
didn't have my dates set.  I do now.  I plan to be on the trail from
July 14 through Aug. 3.  On this section I'll be quite slow, but steady
-  about 8-9 miles  a day (approx. 1 MPH).   I section-hiked the PCT
from 1996 through 2006 and miss it terribly! Although I hiked the Camino
(and loved it) in 2012/13, it's definitely not the same.  Two much
younger friends from Albuquerque will meet me at Kearsarge Pass for the
final stretch. Unfortunately, they're still working and can't do the
whole thing. Any takers?

Jane Dods
AKA T.O.B, (Tough Old Broad)
Eugene, Oregon