[pct-l] Looking for partner

Jane Dods runkitty35 at pacinfo.com
Thu May 8 22:52:01 CDT 2014

I'm a 78-year old hiker who section-hiked the PCT from 1996 to 2006
(between ages 60 and 70).  Since then I've done the Camino de Santiago
(2012/2013) and am currently in the process of completing the Oregon
Coast Trail (Washington to California).  As much as I enjoy all
long-distance hiking, I really miss being on the PCT and would love to
give it one last shot before I get REALLY old!  My plan is to re-do the
John Muir section  north to south.  I would prefer to go south to north
(opposite of when I did the PCT before) but getting a Whitney permit is
just too tough. A much younger friend from Albuquerque will join me for
approximately the last week, but I need a buddy  to go the distance with
me (preferably in the 70+ age category).  Any takers?

Jane Dods AKA
T.O.B. (Tough Old Broad)
Eugene, Oregon