[pct-l] PCT Volunteerism in Northern California

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 16:24:16 CDT 2014

Just a quick note to try to recruit volunteer hikers for a treadwork project in the Hat Creek area, just north of Lassen National Park.  We will arrive on Sunday, June 8th and work Monday thru Friday, with the last meal served Saturday, June 14  for breakfast.  Severe erosion in the burn scar of the Reading fire has led to a trench in the tread that needs to be filled.  If interested please contact me off the list.  The trip is also on the volunteer project schedule on the PCTA website.
Thanks,

Charles Williams