[pct-l] Section hike with dog

Jo josie1066 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:41:45 CDT 2014

Hi Ginny and Jim,

My husband Kerry and I hiked 2/3rds of the PCT and 1/2 (so far) of the CDT with our dog, a giant border collie, Mr. Cody. We are section hikers, hiking about 400 miles a section in about. 3 weeks. In order to answer your questions, it would be helpful to know the breed and size of your dog. They are all so different, one size does not fit all.
For starters, Stehekin is not dog friendly, but you might be able to contact them ahead of time and make arrangements. I would  be happy to answer specific questions off line as I have not found this forum to be dog- friendly :-)
Jo
Pct 2008, Colorado Trail 2013, CDT in process -- all with dog!
Postholer.com/Jo

Sent from my iPad