[pct-l] Resupply

Jane Espasandin Janeespasandin at charter.net
Mon Mar 31 08:41:40 CDT 2014

Mailing to Idyllwild Inn in Idyllwild and Mountain Hardware in Wrightwood.
Thanks for chatting last night, helped me finalize things. I only have the last 2 boxes to pack. We can do some things from here if you don't have the Sierras finished. I'm still breaking in shoes by wearing at work, still packing meds not purchased yet and finalizing my pack but I slept we'll last night and have a -10 hr day today. Robin is gone for the week working with a friend, call if you want to work out any logistics. How are you treating water? Aqua Mira? Anyhow, I must get ready for work. Ta for now.

Sent from my iPhone