[pct-l] Mosquitoes in Washington

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 17:24:28 CDT 2014

Daniel,

     The only place I recall the mosquitoes being particularly bad in Washington was around the ponds as you first climb into the Goat Rocks Wilderness. The other issue with mosquitoes is how recently the snow has melted out. We found that generally the mosquitoes tend to follow the snow melt by about 1000'. If it has melted a few weeks before you enter, the volume of mosquitoes will drop off.

              Mataguay Connector