[pct-l] Gear For Sale - Closet Cleanout

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 00:56:20 CDT 2014

I’m sorting out my closet and found some extra gear that I’m not using.
Here’s a summary of what’s for sale.  (More info and pics can be found here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=88529)

Equipment:
Complete Efficient Lightweight Cookset, New (Ti Evernew + Caldera) $95
GSI Outdoors Cooking Pot MicroGripper, New, $5
Ti Spoon, Optimus, long, New $10
Compression Sack, $5

Footwear:
Superfeet – Orange, New, Men’s Size C (5.5 – 7), New $35
Sole Ultra Insoles, M Size 6/ W Size 8, $25
New Balance 608’s, light silver mesh uppers, near new, W Size 8.5, $20
New Balance 470’s, New, W Size 10, $25
Merrell Plaza Bandeau Tan Suede Mary Jane Walking Shoe W, as new 8.5 $40

Clothing:
Nike Sport Top, W Med, Cherry, as new, $10
ProSpirit Sport top, W Med, as new, $10
Nike Nike Fit Dry Long Sleeve Top, $30
Ocean Pacific Surf Shorts, W Sm, $10
Reebok Shorts, Womens Medium, $10