[pct-l] Deet!

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:19:51 CDT 2014

I've wanted to try these for a while.  What's your opinion on their smell
as compared to a standard DEET repellent?

Also, given the recent list discussions about sneaking past the surface
shipping requirements, hikers should note that the REI pages for these
products say they qualify as hazardous/flammable materials. Buy them in
town instead of putting them in your resupply boxes, I guess.