[pct-l] Cleaning White Hiking Shirts

Sean Nordeen sean.nordeen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:02:48 CDT 2014

Thanks everyone.  I had been wondering about what people did on the trail.
Since hikers usually do just a single washer load with all their clothing
of various colors, using bleach in a trail town wasn't practical.  Doesn't
sound like its a big issue though.

I still would like to know Donna Saufley's laundry secrets.  Whatever she
does takes half the color out of the clothing tags ink, but the clothes end
up spotless.

-Miner