[pct-l] Looking for gear/clothing/gadget entrepreneurs

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:41:16 CDT 2014

Do you have the next great idea for long distance hiking
gear/clothing/gadgets?

Are you looking for a venue to display/sell your products to the hiking
community?

If so, we invite you to apply to be part of the first annual New Gear
Exhibit at the 2014 ADZPCTKO.

We have two easy requirements:

(1)  Your products must be useful to current PCT hikers.
(2)  You must get along with others (you'll be sharing vendor space with
other entrepreneurs).

If this sounds like you, shoot me an email ASAP and describe what you'd
like to exhibit/sell.  We still have some vendor space available in the New
Gear Exhibit.

Contact me here:  yogihikes @ gmail.com

Jackie McDonnell
ADZPCTKO Vendor Coordinator