[pct-l] Sleeping Bags

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:52:52 CDT 2014

These are all great options! I recently did a lot of obsessive research and
talking to people about their experiences with different quilts (long story
short, I am a restless side sleeper, and some of the features on a mummy
bag are lost on me). I ended up going with the Hammock Gear Burrow 20
because the price point (I paid UNDER $300 for a wide 18 oz quilt) seemed
lower than comparable bags through Z Packs, enlightened equipment in
general, and I had heard so many good things about them (and I do not have
$500+ to spend). Yes, we can probably get bags under 18oz for more, but
that seemed a good price/weight balance to me.

Looking forward to trying it out soon!

Lindsey