[pct-l] Sleeping Bags

dennis.phelan at gmail.com dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:11:56 CDT 2014

I have heard great reviews on the Zpacks bags.  They are unique in that the zipper is down the middle (quilt style) and they don't have a head cover like other bags.   For this reason you order them long and pull it over your head or wear head gear.  They are extremely light weight and very warm.  I already have two bags (marmot helium and Montbell hugger) and probably shouldn't spend the extra money, but I think I am going to buy one.

Dennis

Sent from Surface