[pct-l] THRU the PCT "MY WAY"....the JMT Reinhold Way..

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Mar 16 10:07:17 CDT 2014

Say Guys,
If you want to  "Thru"  the PCT the most supported and enjoyable way,
you do it
"MY WAY"...."The JMT Reinhold  Way"....aka...."The Cleopatra way"....on
a float,
carried by half a dozen float carriers, with fan girls on each side to
keep me cool
and keep the flys and mosquitoes away and trumpet blowers blowing
trumpets to
alert the common hiker trash of my presence so they can step aside and
bow as
my floats goes by.
Of course I will be consuming huge quantities of food, drinking the best
wine
and munching grapes as my caravan of floats moves on down the trail.

Yes,....I just love  "ROUGHING"   it in the wilderness!!!

I can barely wait until the KO.

I need to contact Yogie, Donna, Andrea & Melanie to be my fan girls and Big
Hummel, Switchback, Deems & Monte, right away, to be my float carriers.
The float carriers need to be big, sturdy guys.

Well, got to go now ....my rowdy ski buddies are at the door, anxious to
head for
the Sierra.

JMT Reinhold Your hard to the core trail companion