[pct-l] Great customer service experience with Go-Lite

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Sat Mar 15 19:53:22 CDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that Go-Lite did a terrific job repairing my Odyssey pack (I know, way too big for PCT hike, but its the only one Ive found so far that rides comfortably on my hips, and I have not been able to lighten my pack as much as I would like so I appreciate the space).

I had violated warranty by cutting off lots of bells and whistles to make it simpler and lighter, but they fixed it anyway. And, when I told them I hope to hit the trail by April they got it to me in half the promised time. Great company.

River

ps Lexi too — love my poles but was having some problems and expected to pay for repairs myself. But they covered them under warranty and again amazing turn around time.