[pct-l] Halfmile's mileposts and Google Maps

dennis.phelan at gmail.com dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:49:27 CDT 2014

I know if you have Halfmile maps loaded onto Google Earth, when you go to one of the Halfmile points the google coordinates will be shown at the bottom of the page.  In the field I also have Halfmile points loaded onto my GPS so I get the same two readings when I reach one of the Halfmile points.  I never have seen the two data points listed together in a single file anywhere.

Sent from Surface