[pct-l] water blade + website

Adrian Santos santos666091525 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:14:05 CDT 2014

hello everybody
not much left to start this trip and still having many many incertitude,
1- not sure if people in general carry a water blade or just bottles in general. I understand that the  blade is heavier but maybe more comfortable. the pct thru hiker what they do in general???
2- I will have to buy shoes on line during the PCT as I don't have anyone to resupply me. My idea is to buy them online and pick them up in a PO. Any recommendations of a website with discounted running shoes to buy them.?they would send to me via USPS?  someone did like this before?
Thanks in advance for any help or advisevery appreciated
Kind regardsAdrian