[pct-l] The Dinsmores could use some help...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:01:26 CDT 2014

OK, I'm in!!!  I'm sure it was the extra load of mud we brought in with our
clothes back in 2010 and 2011 and then again 2013 that probably started the
slow demise of Andrea's washing machine.  Or maybe it was Yoshihiro's
Japanese pirate costumes he insists on wearing on trail.  And then of
course there were the thousands of loads of muddy trail clothes from the
years before and after from 10,000 weary hikers who called Baring WA home
for a few days.  Of course, the best part is that when Andrea washes your
clothes, she's nice enough to loan you a lovely skimpy purple, skintight
and very hot little dress, to wear in the meantime.  And don't worry, the
pictures of you busting out of the seams never make it to fb.  Of course
that's only for the guys.

Needless to say, that old machine has washed the clothes of more hikers
than you or I have met in all our hikes combined!  So hikers step up and
shell out for two of the most wonderful trail angels you'll ever meet!
 Andrea and Jerry are just where we need them, right after you've lived in
WA drizzle for several weeks and just before stepping out into several more
weeks of drizzle.  If that washing machine goes down, we're all in a bad
way, so pony up and help out.  We were able to do this for Donna and her
broken washer down in Agua Dulce, a few years ago, so let's show 'em that
we can do it again and get Andrea a new washer.  Jerry's been building a
whole new shed for this purpose, but if it hasn't got a working washing
machine, it's not worth the time and money he's been putting in.  And all
of this is for US!!!  Let's give where our hearts live, to the Angels on
trail we love so well.

Paypal directly to Andrea Dinsmore at "andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven dot
com".

Thanks Jim for passing on Girlscout's fb plea, letting us know there's a
need, and thank you Andrea and Jerry for the years of care and fun at Hiker
Haven!

Shroomer