[pct-l] Filtering water...

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Wed Mar 12 15:08:31 CDT 2014

Of course we hike our own hike, and use relativist or absolutist ethics,
or combinations of both.  I don't touch other hikers - which I think is
a greater preventive measure than filtering sierra water.

Here's what one study reports about Giardia in the Sierra...  Go to page
8 for a discussion of giardia in the Sierra compared to San Francisco's
water...

Jeff

http://www.ridgenet.net/~rockwell/Giardia.pdf