[pct-l] Somewhere I viewed a list of PCT towns which fuel canisters can be purchaced. Does anyone have it? I would like a copy. We are now packing boxes and need to know if fuel needs to be shipped. Thanks, Hawk and Seaglass

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 22:38:53 CDT 2014

Yogi's book has the info you are looking for listed in the town guides. I have decided to buy fuel as I go and have my fuel stops listed on my iPhone, along with the distance to the next fuel stop.  I am also going with 2 stoves, an alcohol and a canister, of which one or the other will be in my bounce box all the way up the trail.  If I'm hiking where the alcohol stove is banned, I'll use the canister stove, otherwise, I will use the alcohol stove as, my pot and wind screen can be used with either one.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone