[pct-l] Wind Shell + Rain Shell

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:54:04 CDT 2014

I use Froggtoggs  and an poncho (six moon design)over top of those in heavy heavy rain   In my experience Froggtoggs do breathe.  At least I'm not dripping sweat like in Gortex. They keep me warm in the early morning. Last about 3,000 miles unless I'm bushwacking through plants with long needles.  Marmot

Sent from my iPhone