[pct-l] Click-n-Ship

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:10:55 CDT 2014

Be hope - How does the USPS authorized Zip code and address differ from the
regular address and zip I have to mail a package?

I have used click and ship for about a dozen packages in the last year and
never had any problems and no ambiguity about the address or zip code used.
But maybe the problems you ran into have been corrected since 2012?  Anybody
else experience similar problems?  If so, I'd like to know before I leave
because I have assured my re-supply person the Click and Ship process is
pretty simple.

Timberline