[pct-l] Paradise Valley C hikers cafe

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 13:16:39 CDT 2014

Ah, yes . . . . . . the Jose Burger!
Made famous by these comments in "Yogi's PCT Handbook":

GLORY:  The Jose' Burger at the Paradise Café is a MIRACLE.  It's enough to
inspire a following of cultish fanaticism to be rivaled only by politics,
football, religion and, well, thru-hiking.

SUGE:  The Jose Burger at Paradise Café is the best burger on the trail.
 Swiss cheese, bacon, avocado, mushrooms, green chiles, tomato, onion,
lettuce, pickles.  I've got a fuzzy, out of focus picture of one.  Glory
and I were in shock and awe when they came out.  Quite literally, I had to
eat the burger in sections:  work on the top part, then in the middle, then
attack a corner of the bottom, etc.

Yogi
www.yogisbooks.com