[pct-l] To waterproof or not to waterproof (ye old sleeping

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:00:54 CST 2014

Diane,

Wuz' up?

FYI: I leave Phoenix, AZ. tomorrow, bound for the promised land (Campo, CA.)
I'm pedaling a Cannondale Quick 5 bicycle, armed with a Burley Nomad trailer
(and cargo rack) in tow. I am hauling all of my hiking gear to Lake Morena
Campground. From there, I'll meet up with Evil Goat, and bum a ride from Tom
and Darla Ross, or a park ranger that is from my hometown back in Illinois,
to the southern terminus/border. By the way, said ranger went to high school
with my son.

No more crazy schemes...
And you?
;0)

<>Paint<>

Diane wrote:

>>> To you and everyone thinking as you have been
(and as I had also as I was prepping)
you all really just need to get out on the trail and go already! <<<