[pct-l] JMT

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 19:43:04 CDT 2014

Dan,

     A good source for getting off the beaten path of the JMT is:

The High Sierra: Peaks, Passes, and Trails

   The High Sierra: Peaks, Passes, and Trails
The High Sierra: Peaks, Passes, and Trails [R. J. Secor] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. This popular guidebook to the magnificent Si...
View on www.amazon.com Preview by Yahoo

RJ had climbed many of the peaks in the High Sierra before his injuries on Mount Baldy. It is the best guide to traveling the area that is out there now. I think that he lists the High Sierra alternate route that can keep you off the JMT for most of the distance.

             Mataguay Connector Rob