[pct-l] SPOT

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sun Jun 15 17:52:28 CDT 2014

You can pair your iPhone with a SPOT Connect to send any 45 character text message you want.  Plus it is the lightest SPOT.  Downside is that it requires a smart phone to do anything besides send an SOS.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71