[pct-l] Remote Lodge

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:12:04 CDT 2014

My friends.

You all have shared with me more than i can ever repay.

This might be the right opportunity for someone here.

I have permission to share this from the managers of the lodge.

You will not get rich. There is a lot of hard work.
They tell me there are often 100+ snowmobilers for lunch in winter.

But as a hiker, being able to live and work at 9,000 feet and be in an
incredible wilderness is remarkable.

The management is looking for another team member.

I'll let you read and decide if it is right for you.

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/fbh/4555172650.html

Or search on Craigslist Wyoming under Jobs keyword remote.

-iceaxe