[pct-l] Some WA- questions: mosquitos, transport and resuplly

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:35:27 CDT 2014

I only thing I know about is the hitch from trail to Trout Lake is no longer difficult. I didn't even get my pack off to wash my face before a car picked me up. Great B&B just before you hit main part of town. Super cheap rooms above the market. Campground near town. Plus there's a motel just east of town. There's a phone list at the market for rides back to trail.  Local people want you in town and try to make it easy. And if since 2012 the yahoos/drunks/stoners haven't wrecked it for the other hikers it should still be a great stop. Good food at the Gas station turned into restaurant. A stop there makes that section easy. Use either PO or market for mail drop. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone