[pct-l] (no subject)

Gail Van Velzer vanvelzer at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 12:18:26 CDT 2014

When I first read this book I found it very comical too!  The sad part is
that I have seen, with my own eyes, thru-hikers doing the same things:
buying a new pair of boots and setting out on the trail, getting a new tent
that they've never set up, or a new stove that they've never used.  How do
you know it's not defective?  Yep.  It happens.