[pct-l] The insecure way is really the secure way.

lorna at ptera.net lorna at ptera.net
Fri Jul 18 17:50:07 CDT 2014

Oh, man!  No one I know loves the nine-to-five routine, being a slave to a
boss.  Having little or no allowance for creativity.  A roof is nice,
sometimes, don't you think so, too?  Though the nine-to-five with only two
weeks vacation per year is soul-stifling, I think most people do like having
work to do, really!  It's nice to feel useful and to have co-workers.  (I
haven't had a permanent job in years, and it's rather depressing that I
can't get one, though I don't know if I really want one.....)  I think one
major way society needs to be upheaved is by destroying this
"superior"/inferior attitude that comes with having bosses or being a boss.
The way to do that is to start a trend in workers' cooperatives!  Where
everyone gets paid equally, whether a janitor or a manager!  It's all
important.

Why don't you start a plumbing cooperative!  I'll be the first to sign up,
even though I don't know plumbing, but I catch on quickly!