[pct-l] snow conditions on PCT WA

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Thu Jul 17 00:04:35 CDT 2014

Yesterday I talked to a crew who was in Goat Rocks yesterday.
They said Snowgrass Flats had patchy snow, and the PCT above there was still snow covered.
It is true a lot can happen in a week, especially as the snow depth gets lower, so it could be completely different in a few days.  I would still anticipate crossing a few snow slopes when you get in that area.