[pct-l] Trail Angels

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Sat Jul 12 12:49:00 CDT 2014

As a low key but contributing, Trail Angel I would not want any part of funding raising or a more “organized” list than what we now have. I would have nothing to do with this fund raising for TAs. I do what I do because I like to help, and, it makes me feel good. If TAs had/have a need to have a greater organization than present, we’d tend to it ourselves. I am sure you folks who want to “help” mean well and I am sure there are those who struggle with financial issues, but please make a nice quiet donation and continue on.

are we there yet