[pct-l] Browns Mtn shelter - mile 1770.5

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:08:05 CDT 2014

Wow.  It's so sweet that you two are united in a couple based on bitterness
and slander.  All the best!  Looking forward to your response about me -
or, surprise, maybe there will be none?  Here's an idea - let's use the
list to be constructive please?  Can you two please self-regulate your
posts and etiquette a bit more, and the 'rest of us' will do the same -
deal?