[pct-l] Journaling on the trail

Bill Weber billweberx at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 22:33:25 CDT 2014

I have a similar delimma.  Very slow with the thumbs.  It take hours to type out a blog post and I doubt I will keep it up every night on the trail.  I also looked, unsuccessfully, for a lightweight, foldable bluetooth keyboard.  Carrot has one that she likes, but it's no longer available.  One possibility would be to dictate into a recorder.  Then when in signal range (say in town), play it into the phone and let the phone convert to text.  I haven't tried this, but it may work.  Then you can edit away before posting.
Bill